Schools » Schools in Maharashtra » Schools in Pune »
St Ann’s Pre-Primary School, Pune
Are you searching for a reputed pre-school for your ward in Nigdi area of Pune, Maharashtra? St Ann's Pre-Primary School is one of the oldest and reputed schools in Nigdi, Pune. Learn through this informative school page the facilities provided for the little ones at St Ann's Pre-Primary School and obtain the contact details as well.
(No photos found.)
About St Ann’s Pre-Primary School
St Ann's Pre-Primary School, Nigdi is a private, unaided Minority school established in 1984 to provide holistic development of the child. Social skills, confidence, language skills, sensory skills, etc are developed through fun learning experiences created by professionally qualified teachers and able staff. Montessori and play-based teaching methods are used with personalized attention to each child. Informal activities enable the child to acquire basic math concepts and learn to read and write. The school may also schedule summer camps for children between two to eight years and for those up to 10 years. The school's infrastructure with play areas has been set up to be safe and age-appropriate.
Learning ProgramsThe learning programs and school hours at St Ann's Pre-Primary School are as per the age-groups of the children. These include:
- Pre- Nursery/ Toddler: 2 to 3 Years for two hours daily.
- Nursery: 3 to 4 years for three hours daily.
- Lower Kindergarten (LKG): 4 to 5 years for three hours daily.
- Upper Kindergarten (UKG): 5 to 6 years for three hours daily.
The school also has a Child Care Centre (Day Care) which is open from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Admission procedureParents can obtain the application form for admission to St Ann's Pre-Primary School at the school office. The form should be completed and submitted by hand and later requisite documents should be provided at the time scheduled. The documents required are:
1. Recent photo identity proof of both parents. This can be either the PAN Card or the Passport.
2. Proof of residence which has an address that matches with the address which has been provided in the application form. Any of these documents is acceptable: Utility Bill (such as electricity, gas, landline Phone Bill), Passport, Aadhar Card, Corporation Tax Receipt.
3. Birth certificate of the child with two passport size photos.
4. Education/Graduation proof of the parents as per the information provided in the application form.
Note: All original documents must be produced along with an attested photocopy of each at the time of documents' verification.
Admissions for 2021 - 2022 Academic YearAdmissions to schools in Pune for the academic year 2021 - 2022 may be affected due to COVID-19 pandemic. Ask your questions as a comment below and someone familiar with the admission process will get back to you.
|Did you find any wrong or incomplete information here? |
Please submit correct information (... and earn revenue).
Find similar schools:
St Ann’s Pre-Primary School Reviews
(No reviews found.)
|You may write a review for the school 'St Ann’s Pre-Primary School' and earn revenue.|
- Phoenix World School, Kharadi, Pune
- SB Centenary School, Aurangabad
- Vidyanand Bhavan High School, Pune
- Ashwini International School, Pune
- Ganesh International School, Chikhali, Pune
- Greenfingers Global School, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai
- HAP International School, Aurangabad
- Swami Vivekanand International School and Junior College, Kandivali, Mumbai
- New Horizon Scholars School and New Horizon Neo Kids, Thane
- ideal English school in kalyan east
- Rassaz International School, Thane
- Mercedes-Benz International School, Pune
- N L Dalmia High School, Thane
- The Kalyani School, Pune
- K.V.V English Medium School, Vikhroli East, Mumbai
- Gramin Shikshan Sanstha English High School, Thane
- Home of Faith English High School, Thane
- Tridha School, Andheri, Mumbai
- Kothari International School Kharadi, Pune
- D Y Patil International School, Worli, Mumbai
Updates & Comments:
(No updates or comments found. Use the option below to submit your comments and feedbacks.)
Return to Schools