Schools » Schools in Maharashtra » Schools in Mumbai »
Shree Amulakh Amichand International School, Mumbai
Want to know what are the co-curricular activities for students at Shree Amulakh Amichand International School? This informative school post provides details of not only the interesting activities which students enjoy outside academics but also information on the campus facilities.
(No photos found.)
About Shree Amulakh Amichand International School
Shree Amulakh Amichand International School was established by the Gujarati Kelavani Mandal in 1950. It was earlier under the name of Shri Amulakh Amichand Bhimji Vividhalakhshi Vidyalaya. From those initial years with the basic infrastructure of a library, playground, an auditorium, and a science lab, the school has grown exponentially both academically and in terms of facilities as well. Today it is an international school which offers the CAIE curriculum of the Cambridge International Board.
Campus faciltiesThe academic buildings on the campus of Shree Amulakh Amichand International School has spacious classrooms and separate rooms for various co-curricular and extra-curricular activities. There is a Music room with both Indian and Western instruments. Here, students learn vocal music and practice dance as well to prepare for competitions. The Art room is where students of Classes V to VII learn to draw and their work is displayed on the large Boards. Other rooms are for crafts, pottery, and tailoring. There are science labs and computer labs as well. Adjacent to the science lab is a unique Discovery room devoted to astronomy with models of the solar system and fun gadgets. For health and fitness, the school has a Yoga Centre, a gym with requisite exercise equipment, indoor and outdoor games' facilities. The Counseling and Remedial center provides students requisite assistance in academics. Aptitude, vocational and other similar tests are given to them to discover their own talent and skills. Other infrastructure includes an auditorium, a library, an Assembly Hall and a cafeteria.
School timingsThe school hours of Shree Amulakh Amichand International School are from 7.30 a.m. to 2.30 p.m. from Monday to Friday.
Admissions for 2020 - 2021 Academic YearAdmissions to schools in Mumbai for the academic year 2020 - 2021 may be affected due to COVID-19 pandemic. Ask your questions as a comment below and someone familiar with the admission process will get back to you.
|Did you find any wrong or incomplete information here? |
Please submit correct information (... and earn revenue).
Find similar schools:
Shree Amulakh Amichand International School Reviews
(No reviews found.)
|You may write a review for the school 'Shree Amulakh Amichand International School' and earn revenue.|
- St Ann’s Pre-Primary School, Pune
- Phoenix World School, Kharadi, Pune
- SB Centenary School, Aurangabad
- Vidyanand Bhavan High School, Pune
- Ashwini International School, Pune
- Ganesh International School, Chikhali, Pune
- Greenfingers Global School, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai
- HAP International School, Aurangabad
- Swami Vivekanand International School and Junior College, Kandivali, Mumbai
- New Horizon Scholars School and New Horizon Neo Kids, Thane
- ideal English school in kalyan east
- Rassaz International School, Mumbai
- Mercedes-Benz International School, Pune
- N L Dalmia High School, Thane
- The Kalyani School, Pune
- K.V.V English Medium School, Vikhroli East, Mumbai
- Gramin Shikshan Sanstha English High School, Thane
- Home of Faith English High School, Thane
- Tridha School, Andheri, Mumbai
- Kothari International School Kharadi, Pune
Updates & Comments:
(No updates or comments found. Use the option below to submit your comments and feedbacks.)
Return to Schools