Schools » Schools in Maharashtra » Schools in Udgir »
JaiHind Public School, Udgir
JaiHind Public School, Udgir has some unique academic learning aspects. Know what these are from the factual details provided at this school page, which also provides an insight into the campus infrastructure and facilities.
(No photos found.)
About JaiHind Public School
Established in 2010, JaiHind Public School, Udgir is a co-ed CBSE school under the management of Swami Vivekanand Shikshan Prasarak Mandal (SVSPM). The school has achieved excellent results every year in the Class X CBSE Board exams.
Academics and activities A few unique aspects of the academics at JaiHind Public School, Udgir are the provision of a math kit to each student for them to work out their own deductions and a language lab to develop reading, writing, listening and communication skills.
The school hours are from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. with a brief lunch break from 11 a.m. to 11.20 a.m. Excursions and picnics are organized from time to time, for which there are separate expenses.
The Campus Located on a lovely campus with plenty of greenery and clean air, JaiHind Public School in Udgir has a well-maintained academic building that houses the smart classrooms with audio-visual equipment and other infrastructure. This includes a library stocked with children's magazines, comics and books, along with a reading room, labs for science subjects, one for computer learning, one each for language and mathematics, and science labs for physics, chemistry and biology. There is a large multipurpose hall equipped with an LCD and audio-video system that is used for staff meetings and PTA meetings, for guidance sessions for students, etc. There are also facilities for indoor games and outdoor sports, athletics, yoga, music, dance and drama, etc.
Admission procedure A child can take admission to Grade 1 on reaching the age of six years. Parents can obtain the prescribed application form for admission to JaiHind Public School, Udgir from the school office and admission is given on the basis of the availablity of seats. The documents that must be submitted with the completed application form are-
- The child's school-leaving certificate of the last school attended.
- The child's birth certificate, in case the child has not attended any school prior to seeking admission to JaiHind Public School. Misplaced the birth certificate? Learn how to apply for a duplicate birth certificate
- An Affidavit if the child has earlier studied at an unrecognized school.
- Four passport size photos of the child.
- One passport size photo of each of the parents.
- Caste certificate of the child if the child belongs to a reserved category.
- A photocopy of the child's Aadhar Card
Admissions for 2022 - 2023 Academic YearAdmissions to schools in Udgir for the academic year 2022 - 2023 may be affected due to COVID-19 pandemic. Ask your questions as a comment below and someone familiar with the admission process will get back to you.
|Did you find any wrong or incomplete information here? |
Please submit correct information (... and earn revenue).
Find similar schools:
JaiHind Public School Reviews
(No reviews found.)
|You may write a review for the school 'JaiHind Public School' and earn revenue.|
- Fransalian School of Excellence, Aurangabad
- Gaikwad Global School Beed, Aurangabad
- Milestone Public School, Parseoni
- Novel International School, Pune
- Krishna International School, Aurangabad
- Indira National School Wakad, Pune
- Dhruv Global School Sangamner
- Dhruv Global School Undri, Pune
- Chatrabhuj Narsee School, Mumbai
- Indo Scots Global School, Kamothe
- Dr. Asadullah Khan English High School & Junior College, Thane
- Mukeshbhai R. Patel Boys & Girls Military School & Jr. College Science, Shirpur
- Ryan International School, Kharghar
- Cambridge Vidyalaya, Nanded
- East Point School, Nagpur
- The HDFC School Pune
- St. Thomas Mar Thoma School, Mumbai
- Somalwar High School Waddhamna, Nagpur
- Ramsheth Thakur Public School, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai
- ePathshala online CBSE school nagpur
Updates & Comments:
(No updates or comments found. Use the option below to submit your comments and feedbacks.)
Return to Schools