Schools » Schools in Rajasthan » Schools in Jaisalmer »
Rajkumari Ratnavati Girls School, Jaisalmer
Looking for information on the facilities offered at the Rajkumari Ratnavati Girls School in Jaisalmer? On this school page, you will know about the beautifully designed campus of Rajkumari Ratnavati Girls School and get the full postal address as well.
(No photos found.)
About Rajkumari Ratnavati Girls School
Rajkumari Ratnavati Girls School, Jaisalmer has been in the news for its extraordinary architecture designed by Diana Kellog Architects. Established by CITTA, a New York-based non-profit organization, with support from the royal family of Jaisalmer, the school is part of its GYAAN Center project. The goal of the project is to provide education to girls and make women financially independent. That is, they will study in the school, and their mothers and other women will be taught weaving, embroidery, and other craftsmanship skills of the region.
Special features of the school Rajkumari Ratnavati Girls School, Jaisalmer is exclusively for girls from poor families. The school is currently giving admission to classes from KG to Class 2. Each year a higher Class will be added when the students move up and the girls can study right up to Class 10. They will learn reading, writing, and basic traditional skills. Nutritious mid-day meals will be provided to all the girls. They will be given beautiful block printed garments as uniform, which has been designed by globally renowned fashion designer Sabyasachi Mukherjee.
Other than large, well-lit classrooms, the oval-shaped school made from sandstone has a library and a computer center. There is a large open ground outdoors for students to run around, play, and have fun in general. The environmental-friendly structure keeps out the intense heat and has provision for tapping solar energy, as well as facilities for rainwater harvesting. Within the premises are a textile museum and a performance hall.
Admission procedure Currently, the school does not have an independent website. You can contact CITTA at their official website - https://citta.org/contact/
Admissions for 2022 - 2023 Academic YearAdmissions to schools in Jaisalmer for the academic year 2022 - 2023 may be affected due to COVID-19 pandemic. Ask your questions as a comment below and someone familiar with the admission process will get back to you.
|Did you find any wrong or incomplete information here? |
Please submit correct information (... and earn revenue).
Find similar schools:
Rajkumari Ratnavati Girls School Reviews
(No reviews found.)
|You may write a review for the school 'Rajkumari Ratnavati Girls School' and earn revenue.|
- Navjeevan Science School, Sikar
- Step Ahead Public School, Jaipur
- Suraj Smart School, Palsana, Sikar
- Polkaji Shikshan Sansthan, Sikar
- Vayu Raksha Army Pre Primary School, Shikargarh, Jodhpur
- Teoler High School, Jaipur
- St Paul's Senior Secondary School, Ajmer
- Army Public School Lalgarh Jattan, Lalgarh Jattan, Sri Ganganagar
- Choudhary Gharsiram Public School, Sikar
- Asian World School Jaipur
- Career Point Gurukul, Kota
- Vidhyashram International School, Jodhpur
- Jayshree Periwal High School, Jaipur
- MPS The Global School, Jaipur
- Neerja Modi School, Chittorgarh
- Sine International School, Sanganer, Jaipur
- Ranbankura Army Pre-Primary School, Bikaner Cantt
- Army Public School, Jaisalmer
- Gandiv Army Pre Primary School, Itarana Cantt., Alwar
- Matrix High School, Sikar
Updates & Comments:
(No updates or comments found. Use the option below to submit your comments and feedbacks.)
Return to Schools