Schools » Schools in Punjab » Schools in Barnala »
Young Scholars School, Barnala
Young Scholars School located at Barnala is a popular school in this city. To know more about Young Scholars School, its infrastructure, academic credentials and its contact details refer the below page.
(No photos found.)
Young Scholars School Reviews
(No reviews found.)
|You may write a review for the school 'Young Scholars School' and earn revenue.|
- Vishvas Public School
- Victoria International School, Mukerian
- Victoria International Public School
- Vasant Valley Public School, Sangrur
- UPSC Jain Public School
- The Senior Study-II School
- The Senior Scholar's School
- The Paradise International School, Patiala
- The Gurukul
- Tagore Public School, LUDHIANA
- Tagore International School, Jalandhar
- Tagore International School
- Swami Sant Dass Public School, Phagwara, Distt. Kapurthala
- Swami Sant Dass Public School, Jalandhar
- Swami Ram Tirtha Public High School, Mohali
- Swami Mohan Dass Model School, Jalandhar
- Swami Chhagan Lal Lala Hansraj Jain Public Sen. Sec. School, LUDHIANA
- Sutlej Public Senior Secondary School
- Sutlej Public School, Banga
- Surya Convent School
Updates & Comments:
Return to Schools
|Posted By: Madhvee Chaubey Posted Date: 17 Jul 2012 |
|The city of the school is Barnala.|
The updated telephone number is 01679-239028, 232628
The website of the school is http://ysschool.org/
About the school:
Young Scholar School, established in the year 1973, is affiliated to CBSE Board. The school runs classes from Nursery to std. X.
Infrastructure- The school has smart technology based classrooms, well-equipped science and computer labs and library. Playground is also available inside the campus.
The teachers are well-qualified. From class VII onwards, students are encouraged about robotic science. English communication classes are conducted to improve the skills. Some of the bright students are trained for the competitions conducted at higher levels.
The school management organizes picnic, tours, nature walk, and educational trips every year so that students may find learning more interesting. Sports events and extra-curricular activities helps in developing the confidence of students.
|Posted By: Jebaprincy Posted Date: 13 Jun 2013 |
|Pin code: 148101|