Artificial Intelligence is bringing a revolution in every field. AI is supposed to make everything better, more efficient and time-saving. So the demand for AI professionals is growing exponentially, as per my understanding. I personally think that Engineering graduates can do some advanced certification courses in this field so that they will get good jobs in this line. I have seen many industries where the use of AI is taking place.
There are many courses offered by different institutions in India. The following are some of the courses which are in demand. In my opinion, a professional who obtains these skills may have better career advancement chances.
1. Advanced Certification Program in Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning: It is a 6-month course from IIT, Hyderabad. This is an online course. IIT, Hyderabad will organise live classes with interactive faculty and mentorship in the labs.
2. Advanced Program in Artificial Intelligence – Powered Marketing: This is a 6 months course from IIM Calcutta. It is also an online course, This course is designed for working professionals. Along with online classes, live coaching, capstone project and live coaching is also provided. The candidate has to visit IIM for 3 days during the programme.
3. PG Diploma in Artificial Intelligence: This is also an online course offered by Columbia University and the duration is 6 months. This course will provide a graduate-level foundation in AI, as per the information received from my brother's son who is working in a similar field. Fees – Rs. 85 thousand approx.
4. PG Diploma in Artificial Intelligence: This is a one-year course from Reva University and it is an offline course. This is good for professionals who is having 2 years of experience and want to start a career in the AI field.
5. Post Graduate Certification in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. This is a 9-month online program provided in collaboration with NIT Warangal. This course is designed by industry experts. You get a PG Certificate in AI and Machine.
6. Post Graduate Program in AI and Machine Learning: This is a course from Purdue University and Simplilearn. It is a 12-month online course.
7. Post Graduate Program in Analytics & Artificial Intelligence: This course is by Imarticus. This is a good option for students with no ex[perience also and the course duration is 7 months and offline. This course is available in Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Hyderabad, and Bangalore.
8. Post Graduate Program in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning: This course is from BITS Pilani. The course is 11 months long and a minimum of 8 hours per week time is required. The students may have to visit BITS, Hyderabad or Goa for two days during the course.
9. B.Tech in Computer Sciences & Engineering with AI specialization: This a full-time 4 years course offered by Amity University of Science and Technology. The course offers subjects in artificial intelligence, machine learning, cryptography, and cloud computing
10. MCA in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning: A 2-year PG course from Chandigarh University and an offline course. The curriculum is designed keeping the industry requirements, I feel.
There are many other courses. I have mentioned the courses which I thought as good courses. Interested candidates should do some research and select an institution and interact with them for complete decisions and based on the information, a decision can be taken.
MTech in Artificial Intelligence & Data Analytics: NIT Kozhikode
New M. Tech. Programme in Computer Science and Engineering (Artificial Intelligence & Data Analytics) has been formulated in National Institute of Technology, Kozhikode this academic year.
Notification has been issued for Admissions to Full-Time M. Tech. Programme in
Computer Science and Engineering (Artificial Intelligence & Data Analytics)
under the Self-Financing Category for the Academic Year 2023-24.
The NITC notification invites application from eligible students for the two-year(four semesters) full time academic course. The total number of seats under this self financing mode is 25.
Final semester under graduate students can also apply for this provided their final semester marks are made available by 30th September 2023.
The total amount during admission is Rs.1,47,505/- which includes hostel seat rent also.
Last day for receiving application is 19 May 2023. Applications (nd more specific details) are available online in Institute website(nitc.ac.in).
Contact address, phone number and Email are given below:
Chairperson – PG Admissions
National Institute of Technology Calicut
NIT Campus P.O. Calicut 673 601
Telephone: 0495 2286119
Post Graduate Programme in Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence
Institute: BITS Pilani, Pilani Campus, Vidya Vihar, Pilani 333 031, Rajasthan
M.Tech. in Artificial Intelligence
Institute: BMIMS-Mukesh Patel Institute of Technology, Bhakti Vedant Swami Marg, Near Cooper Hospital, JVPD Scheme, Vile Parle West, Mumbai.
B.Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering with Artificial Intelligence specialization
Institute: Amity University of Engineering and Technology, E-Block, Amity Campus, Sector 123, Noida 201 303.
Master of Computer Application in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
Institute: Chandigarh University, NH 5, Ludhiana Chandigarh Highway, Mohali, Punjab.
B.Tech. Honours Computer Science and Engineering - Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
Institute: The University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, PO Kandoli Via Prem Nagar, Dehradun 248 007
Advanced Certification Program in Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning
Institute:: Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad, Telangana
Post Graduate Diploma in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
Institute:: DIT University, Mussoorie-Diversion Road, Village Makkawala, Dehradun, 248 009
B.Tech. Computer Science & Engineering in Artificial Intelligence
Institute: NEIT, 19, Knowledge Park II, Institutional Area, Greater Noida 201 306 U.P.
M.Tech. in Artificial Intelligence
Institute: IISC Bengaluru 560 012 Karnataka