Calcutta University 2023 Admissions

Make money by posting Answer/Content to this topic

Add Content to this Topic
Author: Phagu Mahato      Post Date: 15 Apr 2023        
The University of Calcutta is one of the oldest universities in India and has been a leader in providing quality education since its establishment in 1857. In 2023, the university wills open admissions for various undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs.

The university will be offering a wide range of courses to cater to the needs of various students from different backgrounds. It will also be introducing innovative teaching methods and modern technology-based learning tools to ensure that students get the best out of their educational experience.

Calcutta University is currently accepting applications for admission to various undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral courses for the academic year 2023.
  1. The last date to apply for MBA (FM) is April 28, 2023, and the last date to apply for MBA (HRD) is June 23, 2023.

  2. The university is also inviting applications for admission to various PhD courses, with the last date to apply for PhD Zoology, PhD Biochemistry, PhD Physics being March 28, April 6, and April 17, 2023, respectively

  3. Additionally, the university is offering admission to M. Tech programs for the year 2023, and eligibility criteria for admission varies according to the course selected

The admissions process for 2023 will include an online application form, entrance exams and interviews conducted by faculty members. The university also plans to provide financial assistance to deserving candidates who are unable to afford the tuition fees.

With its state-of-the-art infrastructure and experienced faculty, Calcutta University is sure to provide a great learning experience for all its students.
Author: Umesh      Post Date: 07 Apr 2023        
Calcutta University is one of the leading universities in our country and it was ranked No. 8 under the 'University' category as per NIRF-2022 rankings. The university offers UG, PG, and PhD programs in various subjects under Humanities, Arts, Science, Commerce, Management, Technology, Engineering, etc. Out of the total seats available for admission, 60% of seats are reserved for the candidates of Calcutta University and the remaining 40% of seats are open for other candidates.

The university takes its own students based on the merit of the qualifying exam but conducts entrance tests for outside candidates. Candidates have to apply online for admission to various courses except for a few programs where the application is to be made offline.

Admissions for most of the courses for the academic session 2023-24 are open now.
Find more Topics.