Universities in India
Universities in Uttar Pradesh
GLA University, Mathura - Admissions to 2019 - 2020 Academic Year
GLA is a private university located at Mathura, UP, offering undergraduate, postgraduate, and PhD degrees through its various institutes in - Engineering & Technology, Applied Science & Humanities, Business Management, Pharmaceutical Research, University Polytechnic, and Faculty of Education.
17km Stone, NH-2,
Mathura-281 406 (U.P.)
Tel.: +91-5662-250900, 250908/909 Fax: +91-5662-24
Apply for Courses in GLA University, Mathura
We can connect you with the admission consultants who can guide you on the admission process to GLA University, Mathura.
Click the link below to get started.
Apply for Admissions
During its establishment in 1998, GLA university (Ganeshi Lal Aggarwal University) offered only B.Tech and MCA through GLA Institute of Technology & Management (GLAITM), and the next year it started to offer MBA. These were the first recognized initiatives by the GLA society to fulfill its responsibility to provide quality professional education.
Now, Let's have a glimpse at the courses offered by GLA University -
1. Institute of Engineering & Technology :
1. i. Computer Science & Engineering - B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering. If they like, students of CSE department can also do it with specializations in Cloud Computing & Virtualization, Data Analytics, Cyber Security & Forensics, as well as in Internet of Things (IoT), through GLA university's collaboration with IBM. Other courses offered are BCA, MCA, and PhD. CSE department also offers industry specific courses in various areas like Data Analytics, Cloud Computing, Business Analysis, Agile Software Development, etc. This department also offers industry specialized courses like MTA (Microsoft Technology Associate) in collaboration with corporate giants.
1. ii. Electrical Engineering - B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering; M.Tech in Electrical Engineering, Energy Systems; PhD in various areas of Electrical Engineering.
1. iii. Electronics & Communication Engineering - B.Tech, M.Tech, PhD.
1. iv. Mechanical Engineering - B.Tech, M.Tech, PhD.
1. v. Civil Engineering - B.Tech, M.Tech, PhD.
2. Institute of Applied Sciences & Humanities - B.Sc (Hons.) in Biotechnology, Chemistry; M.Sc in Chemistry, Physics, Microbiology & Immunology, Biotechnology; MA in English; PhD in Applied Mathematics, Applied Physics, Applied Chemistry, Microbiology, Biotechnology.
3. Institute of Business Management -
3. i. BBA (in HR, Marketing, Finance, Banking & Insurance), BBA (Family business), BBA (Hons.), B.Com (Hons.), B.Com (Hons.) with Economics, B.Com (Hons.) with CIMA (Chartered Institute for Management Accountants).
3. ii. MBA, MBA (in Logistics & Supply Chain Management, Financial Markets & Banking).
3. iii. PhD in Management
4. Institute of Pharmaceutical Research - D.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Pharm (in Pharmacology, and in Pharmaceutics), PhD (in Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutics & Pharmacognosy).
5. Polytechnic - Diploma in Civil, Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics & Communication, Mechanical, Chemical engineering. Additionally offers one year advanced diploma / certification programs in areas like CAD/CAM, Tools & Die making, Computer Hardware & Networking.
6. Faulty of Education - B.Ed, PhD in Education.
Read more at the official website:
GLA University, Mathura Admissions for 2019 - 2020 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions to GLA University, Mathura for the academic year 2019 - 2020? We can connect you with the right colleges affiliated to GLA University, Mathura for various bechelor and PG courses.
for further details.
Admission details GLA University
The university conducts its own entrance, GLAET (GLA Entrance Test) which will have separate tests for each of the courses.
B.Tech admissions will be open to candidates who have completed 12th or equivalent with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks with Physics & Mathematics. For some specializations in B.Tech 60% aggregate marks are demanded.
B.Tech lateral entry admissions are open to those who have completed their 3year Engineering Diploma or B.Sc (with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) with a minimum cutoff marks mentioned by the university.
B.Pharm is open to those who have completed 12th or equivalent with Chemistry & Physics as compulsory subjects, and with a minimum aggregate cut-off of 50%. B.Pharm lateral entry admissions are open to those who have completed their D.Pharm with a minimum aggregate of 60%.
MBA admissions are open to those who have completed their graduation with a minimum of 50% aggregate, and candidates having good scores in CAT / XAT/ MAT / UPSEE (UP State Entrance Exam) will get more preference.
CAT 2019 :
XAT 2019 :
MAT 2019 :
UPSEE 2019 :
M.Tech admissions are open to students who have completed regular B.Tech or MCA from a recognized university. Those with high scores in GATE will get preference.
GATE 2019 :
For detailed information on eligibility for admission to various courses at GLA University, check out -
Apply for Admissions
Previous Years Question Papers
(No model question papers found.)
previous years question papers and
(No photos found.)
Admission News & Announcements
(No news found.)
GLA University, Mathura
Post News & Announcements
related to this university.
More universities in Uttar Pradesh
Uttar Pradesh Viklang Uddhar Dr. Shakuntala Misra University, Uttar Pradesh
UPPDDU, Uttar Pradesh
The Glocal University, Uttar Pradesh
Shri Venkateshwara University, Uttar Pradesh
Shri Ramswaroop Memorial University, Uttar Pradesh
Shobhit University, Uttar Pradesh
Shiv Nadar University, Uttar Pradesh
Santosh University, Uttar Pradesh
Rama University, Uttar Pradesh
Noida International University, Uttar Pradesh
Updates and comments from members:
(No updates or comments found. Use the option below to submit your comments and feedbacks.)
Submit your comments
Let us know about any wrong/invalid/misleading information published in this post
Post feedback, comments, additional information or description about
GLA University, Mathura
Comments are moderated. We will not allow any marketing or promotional comments.
Return to Universities
Looking for University or College admissions in India for 2019 - 2020 academic year?
Last 7 Days
Awards & Gifts
Subscribe to Email
Get Jobs by Email
Forum posts by Email
Articles by Email
Submit Guest Articles
SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt Ltd, Kochi - India. © All Rights Reserved.