University of Lucknow | Admissions to 2021 - 2022 Academic Year
Study Abroad Consultants
Universities in India
Universities in Uttar Pradesh
University of Lucknow - Admissions to 2021 - 2022 Academic Year
Apply for Courses in University of Lucknow
We can connect you with the admission consultants who can guide you on the admission process to University of Lucknow.
Click the link below to get started.
Apply for Admissions
Read more at the official website:
University of Lucknow Admissions for 2021 - 2022 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions to University of Lucknow for the academic year 2021 - 2022? We can connect you with the right colleges affiliated to University of Lucknow for various bachelor and PG courses.
for further details.
Commonly known as Lucknow University (LU), Lucknow University is a public university located at Lucknow. It is the oldest university in India. The university offers undergraduate, postgraduate, as well as doctoral studies through its various faculties of studies, which are -
1. Faculty of Arts : Areas of studies coming under this department are, Ancient History & Archeology, Anthropology, Arabic, Defence Studies, Economics, English & Modern European Languages, Hindi & Modern Indian Languages, Journalism & Mass Communication, Library & Information Science, Linguistics, Medieval & Modern Indian History, Oriental Studies in Arabic & Persian, Oriental Studies in Sanskrit, Persian, Philosophy, Political Science, Psychology, Public Administration, Sanskrit & Prakrit Language, Sociology, Social Work, Western History, Urdu, Physical Education, Geography, Home Science, and Jyotir Vigyan (for studies in Indian Astrology or 'Jyothish'). All these departments offer undergraduate, postgraduate, as well as doctoral studies in their respective areas.
2. Faculty of Commerce : Three areas of studies, namely Commerce, Business Administration, and Applied Economics comes under this school. All of them offers undergraduate, postgraduate, as well as doctoral studies like B.Com, M.Com, M.Com (with specialization in Applied Economics), 2year full time MBA, PhD as well as D.Litt in Commerce, and PhD in Applied Economics as well as Business Administration.
3. Faculty of Education : Offers BA and MA in Education, B.Ed, M.Ed, as well as PhD.
4. Faculty of Fine Arts : Offers Bachelor of Visual Arts (BVA), Master of Visual Arts (MVA), as well as PhD in various areas of studies like Commercial (Applied) Arts, Fine Arts, and Sculpture.
5. Faculty of Law : Offers 5years LLB (Hons), 3year LLB, 2year LLM, PhD in Law, as well as LLD (Doctor of Law).
6. Faculty of Science : Offers the following courses.
Biotechnology - M.Sc through Lucknow University admissions, M.Sc through JNU entrance, as well as PhD.
Botany - B.Sc, M.Sc (Botany, Environmental Science, Plant Science, and Microbiology). Chemistry - B.Sc in four combinations (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics; Chemistry, Botany & Zoology; Geology, Botany & Chemistry; Genetics & Genomics, Chemistry & Botany).
Chemistry - M.Sc (Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry).
Computer Science - B.Sc, BCA, MCA, PhD.
Geology - M.Sc, B.Sc.
Mathematics - BA, B.Sc, MA, M.Sc.
Physics - B.Sc, M.Sc (Physics), M.Sc (Electronics), PhD (Physics).
Statistics - MA, M.Sc, MTQM (Master of Total Quality Management), PGDQM (Post Graduate Diploma in Quality Management).
Zoology - B.Sc (in Zoology, in Genetics & Genomics), M.Sc (Zoology), PhD (Zoology).
The faculty of science at LU also includes B.Sc and M.Sc courses in areas like Home Science, Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics, as well as Agriculture offered through affiliated colleges.
For details :
Colleges & Courses under Lucknow University Dean
7. Lucknow University Faculty of Engineering : Offers 4year B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Communication, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Civil Engineering, with 60 seats each. Admissions will be based on UPSEE (Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination, the yearly entrance examination of UP). Seats vacant after admission through UPSEE will be filled on a first come first serve basis.
8. Faculty of Ayurveda - Concentrates on different areas of studies related to Ayurveda.
Admission to various courses offered by Lucknow University, 2019
MBA (MBA, MBA in Marketing / in Finance & Control / in HR & IR / in International Business), and MTTM (Masters in Travel & Tourism Administration) admissions will be on the basis of CAT scores or performance in LUMET (Lucknow University Management Entrance Test).
CAT 2019 :
LUMET application will be on from the mid of March to mid of May, every year. Appication can be filed by paying an additional fee for being late can be done till the end of May. LUMET will be conducted within the first week of June, every year.
LUMET 2019 details :
In general, undergraduate courses are open to candidates who have completed 12th or equivalent, as well as postgraduate courses are open to candidates who have completed their graduation, and candidates with NET/JRF or equivalent will be getting preference for doctoral studies.
For more details, visit Lucknow University website.
Apply for Admissions
Colleges Affiliated to University of Lucknow
GSRM Memorial College Of Pharmacy, Lucknow
Sardar Bhagat Singh College of Higher Education, Lucknow
Saroj-Lal Ji Mehrotra Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan Girls' Degree College, Lucknow
Nimbus School of Technology And Management, Lucknow
Karamat Husain Muslim Girls Post Graduate College, Lucknow
Deen Dayal Upadhaya Girls Govt. P.g. College, Lucknow
Bappa Sri Narayan Vocational Post Graduate College, Lucknow
Career Degree College, Lucknow
Mahamaya Government Degree College, Lucknow
Hiralal Yadav Law College, Lucknow
Surjan Devi Ansuiya Devi Degree College, Lucknow
St. Mother Teresa Law Degree College, Lucknow
Sri Mahavir Prasad Degree College, Lucknow
Shri Mahesh Prasad Degree College, Lucknow
Kunwar Asif Ali Degree College, Lucknow
information about your college and
Previous Years Question Papers
Find previous years question papers and model question papers from University of Lucknow.
B.A part III economics paper 1 Lucknow university question paper
First Semester's Psychology Question paper of Lucknow University (for B.A. LL.B.)
Bcom (part 1) examination, 2014
International Marketing 20112-13
Lucknow University M.com Management of small business- 2009
University of Lucknow, M.Com III Semester Question Paper
MA I - SEMESTER ( I , II, III & IV PAPERS) English Literature , lucknow university
APPLIED ECONONOMICS b.com part 2
B.com.(Part 1)Examination,2010 (Regular & Exempted) Currency Banking and Exchange
B.com.(Part-I) Examination,2010 Business Administration (Office Management)
Find more University of Lucknow question papers...
previous years question papers and
(No photos found.)
Admission News & Announcements
(No news found.)
University of Lucknow
Post News & Announcements
related to this university.
More universities in Uttar Pradesh
Uttar Pradesh Viklang Uddhar Dr. Shakuntala Misra University, Uttar Pradesh
UPPDDU, Uttar Pradesh
The Glocal University, Uttar Pradesh
Shri Venkateshwara University, Uttar Pradesh
Shri Ramswaroop Memorial University, Uttar Pradesh
Shobhit University, Uttar Pradesh
Shiv Nadar University, Uttar Pradesh
Santosh University, Uttar Pradesh
Rama University, Uttar Pradesh
Noida International University, Uttar Pradesh
Updates & Comments:
(No updates or comments found. Use the option below to submit your comments and feedbacks.)
Return to Universities
Looking for University or College admissions in India for 2021 - 2022 Academic Year?
Last 7 Days
Awards & Gifts
DR.N.V. Srinivasa Rao
P M Subramanian
Om Kumar Sahu
Submit Guest Articles
SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt Ltd, Kochi - India. © All Rights Reserved.